***LINK TO TICKETS*** https://www.eventbrite.com.au/myevent?eid=36679373995
Are you new to meditation? Have you practiced before but not managed to make this a regular thing? If you want to enjoy the host of benefits of this ancient practice brings, this is the workshop for you!
Set in the intimate surrounds of Dharmashala yoga school in North Bondi, this 90 minute session is packed with practical tools and tips that will allow you to lay the foundations to a lifelong practice.
The session will:
- Give a simple-to-follow meditation practice with options of different techniques to suit your own style and preference
- Show you what a daily mindfulness practice would look like and examples of how you might practice this
- Unlock the power of building a habit that can accommodate the busiest of lifestyles
- Help your build your own daily ritual to further your enjoyment and depth of your meditation practice. This includes a stretching class with renowned yoga instructor, Marja Jacobsen
- Give solutions and tools to face common roadblocks that you will encounter as you look to bring meditation into your normal routine
This class will leave you feeling empowered to enjoy your practice! This workshop recognises that meditation is not 'one-size-fits-all', and will give you a realistic framework to enjoy the enormous amount of benefit that this age-old practice gives.
Don't delay! Tickets are limited https://www.eventbrite.com.au/myevent?eid=36679373995